action update product sale start integer date?
- Gonzalez Villoria
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 5 months ago #150506
by Gonzalez Villoria
action update product sale start integer date? was created by Gonzalez Villoria
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.entierrogenarin.es
-- HikaShop version -- : lastest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : xxx
I'm trying to create a mass action which can modify the product_sale_start of various item with a characteristics. The value needs to be an integer type and i don't know how to introduce the date I need. Shoul I use another type of data such as float or operation?
Thanks.
-- HikaShop version -- : lastest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : xxx
I'm trying to create a mass action which can modify the product_sale_start of various item with a characteristics. The value needs to be an integer type and i don't know how to introduce the date I need. Shoul I use another type of data such as float or operation?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #150550
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic action update product sale start integer date?
Hi,
You have to set a timestamp, to have the desired timestamp you can go on this kind of site which convert the date directly: www.timestamp.fr/
You have to set a timestamp, to have the desired timestamp you can go on this kind of site which convert the date directly: www.timestamp.fr/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds