- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 1
price with included vat
12 years 1 month ago #166583
by brownie
price with included vat was created by brownie
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.17
I created a mass action to have a report by brand for products published on the site, the fields I need are : name of product - quantity - category and price. It is all ok but the price that I see is only without vat instead I need the price included vat. I haven't a checkbox for price with vat (see img 1). How can I resolve it?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.17
I created a mass action to have a report by brand for products published on the site, the fields I need are : name of product - quantity - category and price. It is all ok but the price that I see is only without vat instead I need the price included vat. I haven't a checkbox for price with vat (see img 1). How can I resolve it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166618
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic price with included vat
Hi,
The price with tax is never stored in the database in HikaShop. HikaShop dynamically generates it based on the price without taxes based on the tax rules, the current address of the current user, etc. So you get just get it easily and add it in the mass action system like you want.
We'll add that on our todo list.
The price with tax is never stored in the database in HikaShop. HikaShop dynamically generates it based on the price without taxes based on the tax rules, the current address of the current user, etc. So you get just get it easily and add it in the mass action system like you want.
We'll add that on our todo list.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166684
by brownie
Replied by brownie on topic price with included vat
OK, waiting I'll operate on exported csv. Thanks anyway :
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174965
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic price with included vat
Hi,
The price value with tax in csv export from massactions will be present in the next release.
I just added it on our end
The price value with tax in csv export from massactions will be present in the next release.
I just added it on our end
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds