Skip to main content

Error whilst setting up Cron Task

More
8 years 8 months ago #286136 by paurray
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : PHP 7.1.7 .
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : opera
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error triggering your website on the URL www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html?id=55

Hello Hika Team

Not sure in which category to put this in :blush:

Setting up the cron task as instructed here:

www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html?id=55

I get the following error message on set up:
Code:
Error triggering your website on the URL https://www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html?id=55

The only thing that I noticed out of the ordinary what that my email “Send the report to” was incorrect.

I have since rectified this.

I believe that the cron task is working as such e.g.:

Last Run time 2018-01-18 10:16
Triggered from the IP 2001:41d0:2:699:0:0:0:0
Report HikaShop Triggered at 2018-01-18 10:33

Last Run time 2018-01-18 10:33
Triggered from the IP 2001:41d0:2:699:0:0:0:0
Report HikaShop Triggered at 2018-01-18 10:33


But want to double check!?!

If I go to The Create Edit button again, at first glance every thing looks ok but when I burrow a little deeper I find this:
Code:
Connection accepted to the host : ssl://www.finalbug.net : 443 at 18 January 18 10:33:11 ----------------------------------------- => Result of the trigger at 18 January 18 10:33:31 HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 09:33:13 GMT Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Transfer-Encoding: chunked Connection: close Set-Cookie: __cfduid=d20fa1d7e1d22dc9c7fb5bfbfcdc759631516267991; expires=Fri, 18-Jan-19 09:33:11 GMT; path=/; domain=.finalbug.net; HttpOnly X-Powered-By: PHP/7.1.7 Set-Cookie: f5e018d7a5e3ff664448f461d1ad2f54=5b51cbfb70aed8a1fda6f4fdf3fa9d4c; path=/; secure; HttpOnly Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=31536000 Vary: Accept-Encoding,User-Agent X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block Expect-CT: max-age=604800, report-uri="https://report-uri.cloudflare.com/cdn-cgi/beacon/expect-ct" Server: cloudflare CF-RAY: 3df08d23983969be-CDG 2b4 ×HikaShop Triggered at 2018-01-18 10:33 Warning: copy(/home/finalb9/public_html\media\com_hikashop\images\payment\fs\FastSpring.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/finalb9/public_html/plugins/hikashoppayment/fastspring/fastspring.php on line 18 Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgHikashopFstype has a deprecated constructor in /home/finalb9/public_html/plugins/hikashop/fstype/fstype.php on line 6 0

Any idea what is going on?

Is it working?
Is there some problem?

thanks

Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #286139 by nicolas
Hi,

I've checked the cron report on our end for your website and it's working fine as far as I can see.
The error messages:
Code:
Warning: copy(/home/finalb9/public_html\media\com_hikashop\images\payment\fs\FastSpring.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/finalb9/public_html/plugins/hikashoppayment/fastspring/fastspring.php on line 18 Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgHikashopFstype has a deprecated constructor in /home/finalb9/public_html/plugins/hikashop/fstype/fstype.php on line 6
indicate that the plugin should be a bit updated since you updated your PHP (but nothing really difficult) and the image \media\com_hikashop\images\payment\fs\FastSpring.png added by your payment method fastspring is apparently missing for some reason.
The cron will work fine even if you don't fix these.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #286357 by paurray
Hi Nicolas

Ok thanks for this.

best

Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.242 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum