- Posts: 606
- Thank you received: 13
Search Query?
- mohairbears
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 7 months ago #287755
by mohairbears
Search Query? was created by mohairbears
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hi, I am having trouble trying to work out the method to find a 'word' in Mass Actions when looking for criteria in 'Shipping Methods'
The only way I can get the information is to enter the shipping id one id at a time, as there are 7 methods I am looking for this can be time consuming,can you advise on the correct method please?
Screen dump of current set up.
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hi, I am having trouble trying to work out the method to find a 'word' in Mass Actions when looking for criteria in 'Shipping Methods'
The only way I can get the information is to enter the shipping id one id at a time, as there are 7 methods I am looking for this can be time consuming,can you advise on the correct method please?
Screen dump of current set up.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #287761
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Search Query?
Hi,
You can select instead the "order_shipping_method" column and enter the plugin folder name of your shipping method plugin.
You can select instead the "order_shipping_method" column and enter the plugin folder name of your shipping method plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds