- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
UPS Total Weight packege
8 years 6 months ago #290135
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
UPS Total Weight packege was created by Lumiga
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6.
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi Hikashop team,
I'm busy creating a CSV export for UPS Worldship software.
UPS need the weight of the total package in kg.
(In our case it's always the total weight of the order.)
But I can't find a field in the Mass Action to export the total weight.
Can you please give me a hint how to get this value.
I can create a custom field order_total_weight I don't know how to update the value in this field.
Hope you can help me.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6.
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi Hikashop team,
I'm busy creating a CSV export for UPS Worldship software.
UPS need the weight of the total package in kg.
(In our case it's always the total weight of the order.)
But I can't find a field in the Mass Action to export the total weight.
Can you please give me a hint how to get this value.
I can create a custom field order_total_weight I don't know how to update the value in this field.
Hope you can help me.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #290136
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic UPS Total Weight packege
Hi,
That information is not stored in the order. It would have to be recalculated.
And you can't do that with a mass action.
It would require some development.
That information is not stored in the order. It would have to be recalculated.
And you can't do that with a mass action.
It would require some development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds