- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 2
Specific need for Coupon
13 years 1 month ago #121674
by heart0
Specific need for Coupon was created by heart0
Hey there...
I'm having an issue getting a coupon setup exactly the way I want it in Hikashop. Am I doing something wrong? Or is there an extension I can install that allows me to do more specific things that works with hikashop?
I want the 50% off coupon to apply to the "Sunny Days" CD only. (which I know how to do that). But only when they buy 2 or more of that CD. Right now, when I type in a minimum order of 2 products for it to apply...it considers all products in the cart for the minimum of 2 products...even though the discount is only being applied to "Sunny Days". So if they buy 1 "Sunny Days" and 1 "Stronger"...it applies the 50% to the 1 "Sunny Days" CD. But that's not right...
Also...I want there to be a maximum of 6 "Sunny Days" that the coupon applies to. But there's no way to enter in a max quota...
www.tammytrent.com/store is the direct link to the store in question...
I'm having an issue getting a coupon setup exactly the way I want it in Hikashop. Am I doing something wrong? Or is there an extension I can install that allows me to do more specific things that works with hikashop?
I want the 50% off coupon to apply to the "Sunny Days" CD only. (which I know how to do that). But only when they buy 2 or more of that CD. Right now, when I type in a minimum order of 2 products for it to apply...it considers all products in the cart for the minimum of 2 products...even though the discount is only being applied to "Sunny Days". So if they buy 1 "Sunny Days" and 1 "Stronger"...it applies the 50% to the 1 "Sunny Days" CD. But that's not right...
Also...I want there to be a maximum of 6 "Sunny Days" that the coupon applies to. But there's no way to enter in a max quota...
www.tammytrent.com/store is the direct link to the store in question...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 4 weeks ago #121694
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Specific need for Coupon
Hi,
I think that you'll probably be able to do what you want by using the Awocoupon extension.
Hope this will help you.
I think that you'll probably be able to do what you want by using the Awocoupon extension.
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds