- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
free product coupon
- dekleinehelden
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago #130023
by dekleinehelden
free product coupon was created by dekleinehelden
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello, I would like to offer a free postcard whenever people enter a certain code and order a certain article. I can't find a way to do this, since the coupons documentation all talk about price discounts and not free products.
Is there a way I can do this? I have the Hikashop Essentials version.
Thank you!
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello, I would like to offer a free postcard whenever people enter a certain code and order a certain article. I can't find a way to do this, since the coupons documentation all talk about price discounts and not free products.
Is there a way I can do this? I have the Hikashop Essentials version.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #130041
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic free product coupon
Hi,
If you want your customer to buy one of your products with a coupon, you'll just have to set the Flat amount option of your coupon to the price of your product and the "Product" restriction to your product.
If you want your customer to buy one of your products with a coupon, you'll just have to set the Flat amount option of your coupon to the price of your product and the "Product" restriction to your product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dekleinehelden
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #130046
by dekleinehelden
Replied by dekleinehelden on topic free product coupon
Thank you. But then how can I offer them a free postcard on top of that? Because that is actually what the coupon is offering them, for a reward for buying that product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130207
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic free product coupon
Hi,
Actually the discounts don't manage the free items, it only allow to have a discount.
But it's on our TODO list.
What can be done actually is creating a plugin based on the function:
onAfterCouponCheck(&$coupon,&$total,&$zones,&$products,&$display_error,&$error_message,&$do)
Here is some documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...entation.html#coupon
Actually the discounts don't manage the free items, it only allow to have a discount.
But it's on our TODO list.
What can be done actually is creating a plugin based on the function:
onAfterCouponCheck(&$coupon,&$total,&$zones,&$products,&$display_error,&$error_message,&$do)
Here is some documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...entation.html#coupon
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds