Skip to main content

Combine discount-price with 2 products

More
12 years 10 months ago #131743 by gielhier
-- url of the page with the problem -- : mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16

Hello,

I have a question about product discounts:
You can set a discount-price on a product when someone orders more then 1, by example:
Product A:
Price: €50
Min. qty: 1

Price: €45
Min. qty: 6
Same prices for Product B.

But how can I combine this discount with product B?
So the minimum qty counts for product A + B?

For example:
I order 3 times product A + 3 times product B.
Total is 6, so I get the discount (€45/each).

So can I achieve this?

Thank you in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #131757 by gielhier
I just found the solutions by my self, thanks to another topic in this forum.
I used a couponcode with a %-discount, assigned to a category, with a minimum qty.

The next problem I'm running in to is, that I want to using more discount-codes in my shop.
The couponcode with the %-discount is automatically applied to my shoppingcart (which is great), but I'm unable to add another couponcode now.

How can I solve this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #131802 by nicolas
Unfortunately, there is no solution to solve that for now as HikaShop doesn't support multipler coupon per order.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #131956 by gielhier
That's unfortunate.
Is AwoCoupon a solution for this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #132004 by Mohamed Thelji
After reading the Awocoupon characteristics, it seems like awocoupon can be a solution for this :

Coupon Features
Create discounts specific to products, categories, manufactures, and vendors (include/exclude)
Create discounts specific to customers and shopper groups
Buy X Get Y coupons (read more)
Shipping coupons – general or unique to shipper or shipping type (can be limited to specific products)
Option to enter multiple coupons in the front end
Parent coupons – join multiple coupons into one to create complicated promotions
Optional start and end date
Minimum order total trigger
Everything is possible - Percentage off, Amount off, Bulk Buy discount, Buy one get the second one 50% cheaper...
Option to exclude discounted products from coupon promotions
Option to use Coupon engine alongside AwoCoupon
Customize coupon error messages
Reports - History of Customer Coupon Usage, Coupon Generated Sales vs Total Sales etc.
Import function – great for creating large number of coupons

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum