- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 2
Carts is not empty after checkout w coupon
12 years 10 months ago #132184
by sideways
Carts is not empty after checkout w coupon was created by sideways
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.dshop.se
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Hikaserial version -- : 1.7.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello
I am using 100% discount coupons for a select few products. When I check out using such a coupon the order is processed correctly but the cart is not reset. How can I fix this?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Hikaserial version -- : 1.7.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello
I am using 100% discount coupons for a select few products. When I check out using such a coupon the order is processed correctly but the cart is not reset. How can I fix this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #132196
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Carts is not empty after checkout w coupon
Hi,
Can you give me more information about the issue that you are having through some screenshots for example ? Also can you show me how did you configured your "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" page ?
Can you give me more information about the issue that you are having through some screenshots for example ? Also can you show me how did you configured your "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" page ?
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132208
by sideways
Replied by sideways on topic Carts is not empty after checkout w coupon
I just went through the checkout process again but this time not logged in as super user but rather as a regular customer and it worked as expected. I'm not sure what happened there but hey, case closed!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds