- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 0
Problem in coupons auto load in cart option
- irfanhanfi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 10 months ago #133578
by irfanhanfi
Problem in coupons auto load in cart option was created by irfanhanfi
HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
I am having problem with coupon auto load option.It does not work for products added by event registration.I tested this on demo site as well.I created a coupon for sunday product and enabled Auto load in cart if possible option.But when I submit the form I get the message Cart is empty.On the other side if I disable auto load option and enter it manually it works fine.Any help?
Thanks,
I am having problem with coupon auto load option.It does not work for products added by event registration.I tested this on demo site as well.I created a coupon for sunday product and enabled Auto load in cart if possible option.But when I submit the form I get the message Cart is empty.On the other side if I disable auto load option and enter it manually it works fine.Any help?
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #133704
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Problem in coupons auto load in cart option
Hi,
Can you give me more information through some screenshots for example about :
- How did you configured your coupon
- How did you configured your product
- How did you configured your checkout workflow ? ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout"
So that I can reproduce your issue on my end.
Can you give me more information through some screenshots for example about :
- How did you configured your coupon
- How did you configured your product
- How did you configured your checkout workflow ? ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout"
So that I can reproduce your issue on my end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- irfanhanfi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #133727
by irfanhanfi
Replied by irfanhanfi on topic Problem in coupons auto load in cart option
I have attached coupon snapshot in the previous message.You need to setup coupon as were the image.
And I have tested it on demo site and it's also not working there.Here is the link
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...rm&Itemid=98&lang=en
Please let me know if you need anything else.
Thanks,
And I have tested it on demo site and it's also not working there.Here is the link
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...rm&Itemid=98&lang=en
Please let me know if you need anything else.
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- irfanhanfi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #133957
by irfanhanfi
Replied by irfanhanfi on topic Problem in coupons auto load in cart option
Is there any update on this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #146955
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Problem in coupons auto load in cart option
We worked a lot on the coupon for the last release. You could try to download the very last version (2.3.0) on our website and try it out. let us know if you still have this issue!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds