Skip to main content

SOLVED: Invoice does not consider discount

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #134164 by scharfet
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14

Hello,

I oberved that the tax (order tax info) (detailed_tax_display) is calculated ignoring the coupon although in the amin I set Apply discounts to "Before taxes".

I see no difference in the invoice when Apply discounts set to "Before taxes" or "After taxes".



Thank you!
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by scharfet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #134350 by scharfet
It is solved. I was not aware about the fact that changes in the ajustments does not affect existing orders.

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum