Discount: Number of times used
- pulsarinformatique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #136747
by pulsarinformatique
Discount: Number of times used was created by pulsarinformatique
Hi,
I just read the documentation but I don't understand it...sorry. :oops:
www.hikashop.com/support/2013-08-08-00-1...p-discount-form.html
It's written:
In advance thnks for your explanation
Raphaelle
I just read the documentation but I don't understand it...sorry. :oops:
www.hikashop.com/support/2013-08-08-00-1...p-discount-form.html
It's written:
What does that mean? If I enter 2 my coupon can be used twice by the smae person? If I enter 0, a person can use a coupon many times?Number of times used : You can change the number of times a coupon has been used. It can be useful when you use quotas or just to know how much a coupon was used. It is NOT a restriction on the number of times a coupon can be used (that can be done with the "Quota" option in the "Restrictions" zone of the screen).
In advance thnks for your explanation
Raphaelle
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by pulsarinformatique.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136780
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Discount: Number of times used
Hi,
No. What you're describing is the option "Quota" that is on the right.
The "number of times used" option display the number of times the discount/coupon has been used. And you can change its value if you want but it increases automatically when someone makes a purchase with that discount/coupon.
No. What you're describing is the option "Quota" that is on the right.
The "number of times used" option display the number of times the discount/coupon has been used. And you can change its value if you want but it increases automatically when someone makes a purchase with that discount/coupon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pulsarinformatique
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds