- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
Coupons for Hika categories with Acymailing plugin
12 years 9 months ago #136909
by glazweb
Coupons for Hika categories with Acymailing plugin was created by glazweb
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- Acymailing version -- : 4.5.0
Hello.
I need to create coupons for whole categories of products with the Acymailing plugin.
I found how to do this for a single product, but not for categories.
I know my Hika is 2.0, but I didn't see this feature in newest versions.
Any help will be appreciated.
Regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- Acymailing version -- : 4.5.0
Hello.
I need to create coupons for whole categories of products with the Acymailing plugin.
I found how to do this for a single product, but not for categories.
I know my Hika is 2.0, but I didn't see this feature in newest versions.
Any help will be appreciated.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #136957
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Coupons for Hika categories with Acymailing plugin
Hi,
Can you tell me what do you exactly mean by :
Can you tell me what do you exactly mean by :
I found how to do this for a single product, but not for categories.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136966
by glazweb
Replied by glazweb on topic Coupons for Hika categories with Acymailing plugin
Hello.
When I create a coupon via Acymailing Plugin, I can only choose one product to apply to. I can't make multi-selection of several products or select a category, as they don't appear in the dropdown list, as shown in the screenshot.
Thank you
When I create a coupon via Acymailing Plugin, I can only choose one product to apply to. I can't make multi-selection of several products or select a category, as they don't appear in the dropdown list, as shown in the screenshot.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137003
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Coupons for Hika categories with Acymailing plugin
The plugin doesn't handle the generation of dynamic coupons restricted on categories.
But you can pre create the coupon in HikaShop and simply enter the coupon code in your newsletter directly.
But you can pre create the coupon in HikaShop and simply enter the coupon code in your newsletter directly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: glazweb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137015
by glazweb
Replied by glazweb on topic Coupons for Hika categories with Acymailing plugin
Simple as that...
Thank you indeed for fast answer.
Regards.
Thank you indeed for fast answer.
Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds