Reduction with coupon
- pulsarinformatique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #138127
by pulsarinformatique
Reduction with coupon was created by pulsarinformatique
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3
Hi,
I have some trouble on my understanding : I have created a coupon with a number minus of products of 1, I simulated an order with 3 products differents and 3 qunatity (so 9 articles) and I have a message error when I trie to use the coupon "Le coupon que vous avez entré ne peut pas être utilisé avec moins de 1 produits dans votre panier"
Thanks for your help
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3
Hi,
I have some trouble on my understanding : I have created a coupon with a number minus of products of 1, I simulated an order with 3 products differents and 3 qunatity (so 9 articles) and I have a message error when I trie to use the coupon "Le coupon que vous avez entré ne peut pas être utilisé avec moins de 1 produits dans votre panier"
Thanks for your help
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by pulsarinformatique. Reason: add file
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #138139
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Reduction with coupon
Hi,
Can you do a screenshot of the options of your coupon please ?
Can you do a screenshot of the options of your coupon please ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pulsarinformatique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
12 years 9 months ago #138162
by pulsarinformatique
Replied by pulsarinformatique on topic Reduction with coupon
in attachment the screenshot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pulsarinformatique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
12 years 9 months ago #138163
by pulsarinformatique
Replied by pulsarinformatique on topic Reduction with coupon
in attachment the screenshot, sorry hard to join the file!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pulsarinformatique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
12 years 9 months ago #138165
by pulsarinformatique
Replied by pulsarinformatique on topic Reduction with coupon
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pulsarinformatique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
12 years 9 months ago #138166
by pulsarinformatique
Replied by pulsarinformatique on topic Reduction with coupon
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #138242
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Reduction with coupon
In your "category" option, select your main products category and turn on the "sub categories included" option and then the coupon will work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds