- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 2
Miscalculating
12 years 5 months ago #151276
by drfenning
Miscalculating was created by drfenning
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
daniellefenningdesigns.com
I believe that your discount feature is miscalculating.
For example, in my cart I put:
Product A - regular price of $14
Product B - 25% off $15 product for a sale price of $11.25
But say, for example, I offer a 50% off coupon on Facebook and I don't want to double the discount, so I choose:
Coupon handling of discounted products => override discounted products
So the new price should be $14 + $15 = $29 - 50% (14.50) for a total of $14.50
Instead the cart is keeping the 25% off of product B and giving 50% of the $3.75 discount:
$14 + $11.25 = $25.25 - $8.88 ($7/50% off product A and $1.88 off product B [which is half of $3.75]) for a total of $16.37
This is not a true override...
I believe that your discount feature is miscalculating.
For example, in my cart I put:
Product A - regular price of $14
Product B - 25% off $15 product for a sale price of $11.25
But say, for example, I offer a 50% off coupon on Facebook and I don't want to double the discount, so I choose:
Coupon handling of discounted products => override discounted products
So the new price should be $14 + $15 = $29 - 50% (14.50) for a total of $14.50
Instead the cart is keeping the 25% off of product B and giving 50% of the $3.75 discount:
$14 + $11.25 = $25.25 - $8.88 ($7/50% off product A and $1.88 off product B [which is half of $3.75]) for a total of $16.37
This is not a true override...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #151300
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Miscalculating
Hello,
Note coupons are applied on your order price, and discount on your products, so during your checkout workflow, your discount will automatically be applied before your coupon.
Note coupons are applied on your order price, and discount on your products, so during your checkout workflow, your discount will automatically be applied before your coupon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151685
by drfenning
Replied by drfenning on topic Miscalculating
I understand, however, the discount is off the $3.75 (the original sale discount) and not the remaining $11.25 discounted price. If you can't override the discount at least the 50% off coupon should be off the remaining price, the original price or not at all, but NEVER off the discounted amount. That's why I have an issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156526
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Miscalculating
Hi,
Do you still have the issue even with the latest version of HikaShop ? (2.3.1 from our website).
Have all your products the same taxes applied ?
Do you still have the issue even with the latest version of HikaShop ? (2.3.1 from our website).
Have all your products the same taxes applied ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds