- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 0
Discount assignment of a customer
12 years 4 months ago #155439
by bordia
Discount assignment of a customer was created by bordia
Hi people,
Is it possible to assign a customer a discount? I've already created user groups. I want the discounts works without entering the discount code. Is that feasible?
best regards
Is it possible to assign a customer a discount? I've already created user groups. I want the discounts works without entering the discount code. Is that feasible?
best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155440
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Discount assignment of a customer
Hi,
The discounts can be applied only on groups, there is no options for a single customer.
But on group, you can use both discount, which will be applied on product directly, or coupon which need to be entered at the checkout or can be auto loaded when checking out.
The discounts can be applied only on groups, there is no options for a single customer.
But on group, you can use both discount, which will be applied on product directly, or coupon which need to be entered at the checkout or can be auto loaded when checking out.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155538
by bordia
Replied by bordia on topic Discount assignment of a customer
Thanks for your answer,
I have to ask again. I'd like the discount will be automatically charged at the checkout. Where can I change this?
I have to ask again. I'd like the discount will be automatically charged at the checkout. Where can I change this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155541
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Discount assignment of a customer
To have the discount automatically charged at checkout, you have to create a coupon via the menu Orders > Discounts.
Then select the type "coupon", and enable the option "Auto load in cart if possible".
Then select the type "coupon", and enable the option "Auto load in cart if possible".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds