- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 0
two coupon count together
12 years 3 months ago #160111
by bordia
two coupon count together was created by bordia
Hi Hika-Shop team,
I've created several coupons that are dependent on the respective categories. This will automatically be calculated in the cart. When I add two products with different coupons in the shopping cart, only one coupon is calculated on the product which last added to the cart.
What should I do so both coupons of each product are calculated in the shopping cart?
I've created several coupons that are dependent on the respective categories. This will automatically be calculated in the cart. When I add two products with different coupons in the shopping cart, only one coupon is calculated on the product which last added to the cart.
What should I do so both coupons of each product are calculated in the shopping cart?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160117
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic two coupon count together
Hi,
HikaShop doesn't yet supports multiple coupons for the same order. The only solution for now is to do several orders, one per coupon.
HikaShop doesn't yet supports multiple coupons for the same order. The only solution for now is to do several orders, one per coupon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160184
by bordia
Replied by bordia on topic two coupon count together
Thank you,
it is perhaps possible that you can reduce the price in the products for a certain user group?
Best regards
it is perhaps possible that you can reduce the price in the products for a certain user group?
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160292
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic two coupon count together
Yes. You can do that with one or several discounts by restricting it to the user group you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160362
by bordia
Replied by bordia on topic two coupon count together
Thanks Nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds