- Posts: 177
- Thank you received: 4
Coupon not showing
12 years 3 months ago #160343
by kchahine
Coupon not showing was created by kchahine
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
morenadancewear.com.au/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
I have created a coupon with a unique code and I had enabled it. However, it does not seem there is any field on checkout for Coupon, am I missing anything here?
Regards
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
I have created a coupon with a unique code and I had enabled it. However, it does not seem there is any field on checkout for Coupon, am I missing anything here?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160346
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Coupon not showing
Looks like "Coupon" isn't part of your checkout workflow, yet.
In the HikaShop backend, go to System -> Configuration -> Checkout tab, and drag and drop the "Coupon" field to where you want it in the workflow. Save, then try checking out on your site again, the field should be there.
In the HikaShop backend, go to System -> Configuration -> Checkout tab, and drag and drop the "Coupon" field to where you want it in the workflow. Save, then try checking out on your site again, the field should be there.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji, kchahine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds