- Posts: 608
- Thank you received: 13
Coupon use zero's final total??
- mohairbears
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #162754
by mohairbears
Coupon use zero's final total?? was created by mohairbears
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi, I issued a 'coupon' for £45 on it has been used BUT zeroed the 'final total'.
I have issued another one and it does the same (wipes out ALL the total not just the coupon value).
see attached screen dump for settings, all appears to be correct to me?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi, I issued a 'coupon' for £45 on it has been used BUT zeroed the 'final total'.
I have issued another one and it does the same (wipes out ALL the total not just the coupon value).
see attached screen dump for settings, all appears to be correct to me?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #162760
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Coupon use zero's final total??
Hi,
It seems to be indeed well configured, just to be sure, the final total of the order was more than £45 ?
Don't you have enabled a third plugin, or something like that which could interact with the total calculation ?
We are not able the reproduce that issue on our end. So a link to your website could help us.
It seems to be indeed well configured, just to be sure, the final total of the order was more than £45 ?
Don't you have enabled a third plugin, or something like that which could interact with the total calculation ?
We are not able the reproduce that issue on our end. So a link to your website could help us.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mohairbears
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 608
- Thank you received: 13
12 years 2 months ago #162921
by mohairbears
Replied by mohairbears on topic Coupon use zero's final total??
Hi Xavier, I have just solved this, if I add a coupon for £45 the cart does not just take off £45 from the final total BUT £45 plus VAT!
Which on a £50 purchase left a 0 balance to pay instead of £5
To correct this I have to set the 'tax category' to 'none'
thanks
Which on a £50 purchase left a 0 balance to pay instead of £5
To correct this I have to set the 'tax category' to 'none'
thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds