Skip to main content

Specific giftcard functionality

More
12 years 2 months ago #165986 by squareweb
Hi,
I would like to offer resellers access to my hikashop in this way that they can create and send giftcards to their customers. Lets say registered users who can do that. The giftcards should not be based on amount to spent but based on specific product. F.i. Send giftcard for buying a tshirt, which the giftcard-recipiënt can configure and buy.

Is there a component, plug-in for this or should this be custombuild?

Thans in advance

Mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #166003 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

I would like to offer resellers access to my hikashop in this way that they can create and send giftcards to their customers.

I think the best solution will be to use the "HikaMarket multi-vendor" extension : hikashop.com/extensions/hikamarket-multi-vendor/product.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum