- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 1
how to create discount
11 years 8 months ago #185601
by lensky
how to create discount was created by lensky
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3
I don't understand how to apply discount.
I created a discount, but it don't apply on product of choosen category
sorry for me to ask a simple question but I tried a lot and don't work
-- Joomla version -- : 3
I don't understand how to apply discount.
I created a discount, but it don't apply on product of choosen category
sorry for me to ask a simple question but I tried a lot and don't work
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185602
by lensky
Replied by lensky on topic how to create discount
here the screenshot of my discount
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185603
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic how to create discount
Hi,
Please give a screenshot of that discount.
You have selected a category, so the discount will only be applied on the products of that category, are you sure that the product are not in a sub category of the selected one ?
Please give a screenshot of that discount.
You have selected a category, so the discount will only be applied on the products of that category, are you sure that the product are not in a sub category of the selected one ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds