- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 4
No calculation when making a invoice manual
11 years 8 months ago #189126
by gundogz
No calculation when making a invoice manual was created by gundogz
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.gundogz.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 35.0.1
Hi,
When I made a manual invoice, first I add the parts, then i add a coupon code, hikashop don't make a new calculation when I add the code.
This will also, when I add manual the shipping cost.
Can you help me bij this problem, because I seld some times part whitout using the webshop.
Greetings Eduard
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 35.0.1
Hi,
When I made a manual invoice, first I add the parts, then i add a coupon code, hikashop don't make a new calculation when I add the code.
This will also, when I add manual the shipping cost.
Can you help me bij this problem, because I seld some times part whitout using the webshop.
Greetings Eduard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189152
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No calculation when making a invoice manual
Hi,
It's not a bug. It's the normal way it is supposed to work. When you add a coupon to an order, you're supposed to enter yourself the amount of the discount you want. That way, you can enter an amount different from what would be calculated automatically on the frontend during the checkout if necessary.
It's not a bug. It's the normal way it is supposed to work. When you add a coupon to an order, you're supposed to enter yourself the amount of the discount you want. That way, you can enter an amount different from what would be calculated automatically on the frontend during the checkout if necessary.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds