Apply coupon dynamically and subscribe to CBSub pl
11 years 7 months ago #189898
by webcrea
Christophe
www.webcrea.fr
Apply coupon dynamically and subscribe to CBSub pl was created by webcrea
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.34
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF last

Hello,
I would want to apply a 10% coupon on all other products when a customer takes a subscription (hikashop product). And also I would want apply it dynamically on the cart (with or without server exchange).
And, after paiement, tranform the subscription product hikashop in CBsub plan
I know developing plugin or joomla component
Best regards to all
Chris
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.34
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF last
Hello,
I would want to apply a 10% coupon on all other products when a customer takes a subscription (hikashop product). And also I would want apply it dynamically on the cart (with or without server exchange).
And, after paiement, tranform the subscription product hikashop in CBsub plan
I know developing plugin or joomla component
Best regards to all
Chris
Christophe
www.webcrea.fr
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #189900
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Apply coupon dynamically and subscribe to CBSub pl
Hi,
To have a 10% discount apply automatically on all the other products after a specific product is bought, you can do it without any coding.
In the product, you can use the "user group after purchase" option in order to assign a specific user group to the user after the purchase.
Then, you can create a 10% discount (menu Orders>Discounts) with the "access level" option set to that user group, and the category option set to a specific unpublished category that you had created previously.
Finally, just add that unpublished category to all the products which should benefit of the 10% discount so that the discount will apply to them if the current user is in the user group of the discount.
Regarding adding a CBsub plan to the user after the purchase of the product, you'll have to develop a hikashop plugin in order to achieve that.
It will have rouhgly the same structure as the integration plugin with Akeeba Subscriptions:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...a-subscriptions.html
So I invite you to check the code of that plugin and change the code which adds the subscription in AS to code which will add the subscription in CBsub plan.
Also, I'm sure other people would be happy to be able to use such integration so if you want to share it, we would be more than happy to promote it on our website.
To have a 10% discount apply automatically on all the other products after a specific product is bought, you can do it without any coding.
In the product, you can use the "user group after purchase" option in order to assign a specific user group to the user after the purchase.
Then, you can create a 10% discount (menu Orders>Discounts) with the "access level" option set to that user group, and the category option set to a specific unpublished category that you had created previously.
Finally, just add that unpublished category to all the products which should benefit of the 10% discount so that the discount will apply to them if the current user is in the user group of the discount.
Regarding adding a CBsub plan to the user after the purchase of the product, you'll have to develop a hikashop plugin in order to achieve that.
It will have rouhgly the same structure as the integration plugin with Akeeba Subscriptions:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...a-subscriptions.html
So I invite you to check the code of that plugin and change the code which adds the subscription in AS to code which will add the subscription in CBsub plan.
Also, I'm sure other people would be happy to be able to use such integration so if you want to share it, we would be more than happy to promote it on our website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #189968
by webcrea
Christophe
www.webcrea.fr
Replied by webcrea on topic Apply coupon dynamically and subscribe to CBSub pl
Thanks for the reply.
I did it, I have a "member" group, so I would want to apply it during the process of puschase. The guest put the "Membership subscription" in his cart and automatically, all other products benefits of 10% discount. The discount is apply before the process ended. I though to an ajax function should apply the discount dynamically maybe with an exchange with the server to change the guest group to a temporary group like "temporary-subscribe" with 10%.
Ok for the plugin, thanks, i try to do this and i will share it
I did it, I have a "member" group, so I would want to apply it during the process of puschase. The guest put the "Membership subscription" in his cart and automatically, all other products benefits of 10% discount. The discount is apply before the process ended. I though to an ajax function should apply the discount dynamically maybe with an exchange with the server to change the guest group to a temporary group like "temporary-subscribe" with 10%.
Ok for the plugin, thanks, i try to do this and i will share it
Christophe
www.webcrea.fr
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds