- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 2
3 products of a category for a set price
11 years 6 months ago #196084
by ozwest
3 products of a category for a set price was created by ozwest
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
Hi
I am running a special for a limited time. I am wanting to offer one set price for 3 products of a specific category.
It does not seem to be able through discounts. How would I go about this?
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
Hi
I am running a special for a limited time. I am wanting to offer one set price for 3 products of a specific category.
It does not seem to be able through discounts. How would I go about this?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196102
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic 3 products of a category for a set price
Hi,
I am not sure to understand correctly your request.
You want to have a specific price if three products of a specific category are in the cart, right ?
If it is, we don't have options for that by default in HikaShop, but what can be done is to create a coupon restricted on the desired category, and then create a plugin based on the function "onBeforeCouponLoad(&$coupon,&$do)".
In this function, get the content of the cart, and based on that if there is indeed three products of the desired category, set $do to "true" else set it to "false", like that the coupon will not be added if conditions are not met.
Here is the documentation for the plugins:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...entation.html#coupon
If you are not a developer, you can still post a request in the commercial jobs section of this forum.
I am not sure to understand correctly your request.
You want to have a specific price if three products of a specific category are in the cart, right ?
If it is, we don't have options for that by default in HikaShop, but what can be done is to create a coupon restricted on the desired category, and then create a plugin based on the function "onBeforeCouponLoad(&$coupon,&$do)".
In this function, get the content of the cart, and based on that if there is indeed three products of the desired category, set $do to "true" else set it to "false", like that the coupon will not be added if conditions are not met.
Here is the documentation for the plugins:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...entation.html#coupon
If you are not a developer, you can still post a request in the commercial jobs section of this forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ozwest
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds