customer discount groups
- nico.van.leeuwen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago #199600
by nico.van.leeuwen
customer discount groups was created by nico.van.leeuwen
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : various
Hi,
At the Dutch Joomla Days I talked to Nicolas about special discounts in our shop, but this is one situation I forgot
In our backend system we assign discounts in various ways.
One way is by "customer discount groups" who contain multiple customers with the same set of discounts.
example for group "men" :
customers "bob, chris and rob" are in the group called "men" and all get the discount for the products below
productnumber 110 - price € 10,00 - discount € 5,00 - result : € 5,00
productnumber 115 - price € 20,00 - discount 3% - result : € 19,40
productnumber 120 - price € 30,00 - discount 12% - result : € 26,40
This is a simple example but I'm looking for a way to make this work.
This way of assinging discounts is pretty standard in a lot of systems so it would be very nice to have a solution for this in Hikashop.
Any tips on this would be appriciated !
Nico
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : various
Hi,
At the Dutch Joomla Days I talked to Nicolas about special discounts in our shop, but this is one situation I forgot
In our backend system we assign discounts in various ways.
One way is by "customer discount groups" who contain multiple customers with the same set of discounts.
example for group "men" :
customers "bob, chris and rob" are in the group called "men" and all get the discount for the products below
productnumber 110 - price € 10,00 - discount € 5,00 - result : € 5,00
productnumber 115 - price € 20,00 - discount 3% - result : € 19,40
productnumber 120 - price € 30,00 - discount 12% - result : € 26,40
This is a simple example but I'm looking for a way to make this work.
This way of assinging discounts is pretty standard in a lot of systems so it would be very nice to have a solution for this in Hikashop.
Any tips on this would be appriciated !
Nico
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199633
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic customer discount groups
Hi,
I don't see a problem with that example.
You need to create 3 discounts via the menu Orders>Discounts, one with a value of €5, limited to the product 110 and with the access level set to "men", one with a percentage of 3, limited to the product 115 and with the access level set to "men" and one with a percentage of 12, limited to the product 120 and with the access level set to "men".
As you say, this is pretty standard in a lot of systems, including in HikaShop
I don't see a problem with that example.
You need to create 3 discounts via the menu Orders>Discounts, one with a value of €5, limited to the product 110 and with the access level set to "men", one with a percentage of 3, limited to the product 115 and with the access level set to "men" and one with a percentage of 12, limited to the product 120 and with the access level set to "men".
As you say, this is pretty standard in a lot of systems, including in HikaShop
The following user(s) said Thank You: nico.van.leeuwen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nico.van.leeuwen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 5 months ago #199679
by nico.van.leeuwen
Replied by nico.van.leeuwen on topic [SOLVED] customer discount groups
Hi Nicolas,
It's a different approach but I'll give it a go and see if I can automate this from our backend system.
Great to have this solution, thank you !
You just made my weekend a busy one
It's a different approach but I'll give it a go and see if I can automate this from our backend system.
Great to have this solution, thank you !
You just made my weekend a busy one
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds