- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 3
Category Discount doesn't work
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #200396
by pljuarez
Category Discount doesn't work was created by pljuarez
-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
Hello.
I configured a discount like this entry said, but when I am configuring my discount (see attached image) and I assign my Discount Category, when I save the discount, category I assigned disapear!!!, and in check out process doesn't apply the discount.
What happend?, why I can't use my category in discount? Do I need to do something in the configuration?
I tried to apply only the category, the product with the category, and only the product, and discount doesn't apply in check out.
Regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
Hello.
I configured a discount like this entry said, but when I am configuring my discount (see attached image) and I assign my Discount Category, when I save the discount, category I assigned disapear!!!, and in check out process doesn't apply the discount.
What happend?, why I can't use my category in discount? Do I need to do something in the configuration?
I tried to apply only the category, the product with the category, and only the product, and discount doesn't apply in check out.
Regards
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by pljuarez.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #200409
by nicolas
Hi,
That's a bug we had in the 2.4.0 version due to the new selection interface. Please download it again and install it over the one on your website and it will add the patch in order to fix that problem.
That's a bug we had in the 2.4.0 version due to the new selection interface. Please download it again and install it over the one on your website and it will add the patch in order to fix that problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds