- Posts: 59
- Thank you received: 0
Coupon Minimum order value not working good
11 years 4 months ago #203122
by simonev
Coupon Minimum order value not working good was created by simonev
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.2
Hi,
I have a problem whit coupon.
As you can see in attachment I set flat amount coupon auto load in cart.
The coupon has Minimum order value= 100€ but it's applied also for inferiors amounts.
I really don't know how to let it work properly.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.2
Hi,
I have a problem whit coupon.
As you can see in attachment I set flat amount coupon auto load in cart.
The coupon has Minimum order value= 100€ but it's applied also for inferiors amounts.
I really don't know how to let it work properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 4 months ago #203124
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Coupon Minimum order value not working good
Hello,
I just tested it on my end and it worked fine, so can you give me more information, like how did you configured the products that were on your cart ?
I just tested it on my end and it worked fine, so can you give me more information, like how did you configured the products that were on your cart ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203271
by simonev
Replied by simonev on topic Coupon Minimum order value not working good
Hi,
I tried a lot of combinations and now it works.
I don't know the logic but it started to work when I left empty category value in discount page.
Does it work good in both case for you?
I tried a lot of combinations and now it works.
I don't know the logic but it started to work when I left empty category value in discount page.
Does it work good in both case for you?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203285
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Coupon Minimum order value not working good
Hi,
It's probably comes from the fact that your coupon was configured in a way that it would take into account the price without taxes of your products, and that your product price without taxes would be just below 100 but above 100 if with taxes. And thus you tought that it didn't work.
It's probably comes from the fact that your coupon was configured in a way that it would take into account the price without taxes of your products, and that your product price without taxes would be just below 100 but above 100 if with taxes. And thus you tought that it didn't work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: simonev
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds