- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 0
Coupons with minimun order value are not working
- joostbloom
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 2 months ago #210317
by joostbloom
Coupons with minimun order value are not working was created by joostbloom
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.39
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hello,
I have added some coupons. All the coupons are using a minimum order value. The coupons are not working and I don't get an error. When I disable the minimum order value the coupons are working. What is going wrong why it is not working with the minimum order value entered?
regards,
Joost
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.39
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hello,
I have added some coupons. All the coupons are using a minimum order value. The coupons are not working and I don't get an error. When I disable the minimum order value the coupons are working. What is going wrong why it is not working with the minimum order value entered?
regards,
Joost
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #210318
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Coupons with minimun order value are not working
Hi,
Can you please provide a screenshot of one of your configured coupon ?
Regards,
Can you please provide a screenshot of one of your configured coupon ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joostbloom
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 months ago #210375
by joostbloom
Replied by joostbloom on topic Coupons with minimun order value are not working
Hi,
Of course! See attachment.
regards,
Joost
Of course! See attachment.
regards,
Joost
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #210436
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Coupons with minimun order value are not working
Hi,
Are you sure that you want an auto-loaded coupon ?
If you don't want a category restriction, the best is to not select a category. it is not impacting your current configuration but the coupon will use less resources for his processing.
After that, if I use the same configuration than yours ; I right have an auto-loaded coupon when my order cart is higher than 25€
But because it's an autoloaded coupon, I don't need to enter it, because HikaShop is loading it directly.
Regards,
Are you sure that you want an auto-loaded coupon ?
If you don't want a category restriction, the best is to not select a category. it is not impacting your current configuration but the coupon will use less resources for his processing.
After that, if I use the same configuration than yours ; I right have an auto-loaded coupon when my order cart is higher than 25€
But because it's an autoloaded coupon, I don't need to enter it, because HikaShop is loading it directly.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds