- Posts: 97
- Thank you received: 0
Coupons not accepted?
11 years 3 days ago - 11 years 2 days ago #215765
by shpuser
Coupons not accepted? was created by shpuser
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
I have the same problem with every coupon type, no one will be accepted in cart. I get only this message "[coupon_code...]: The coupon you entered is not valid". What can I do to solve this problem? I tried with percents, fix amount... on prevous versions it was working... I selected my products category including sub categories, but nothing helps...
How can I solve this problem?
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
I have the same problem with every coupon type, no one will be accepted in cart. I get only this message "[coupon_code...]: The coupon you entered is not valid". What can I do to solve this problem? I tried with percents, fix amount... on prevous versions it was working... I selected my products category including sub categories, but nothing helps...
How can I solve this problem?
Last edit: 11 years 2 days ago by shpuser.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 2 days ago #215781
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Coupons not accepted?
Hello,
Can you test it without any of your coupon restrictions to see if it's coming from it ?
Thanks.
Can you test it without any of your coupon restrictions to see if it's coming from it ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 days ago #215846
by shpuser
Replied by shpuser on topic Coupons not accepted?
Tested, everytime the same problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 days ago #215852
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Coupons not accepted?
Hi,
There are four reasons you could get that error message "The coupon you entered is not valid" when trying to use a coupon:
- The coupon code you entered on your checkout is different than the one you have configured in your coupon settings.
- The coupon is unpublished
- The coupon type is set to "discount" instead of "coupon".
- The coupon has been deleted.
So it has to be one of those.
There are four reasons you could get that error message "The coupon you entered is not valid" when trying to use a coupon:
- The coupon code you entered on your checkout is different than the one you have configured in your coupon settings.
- The coupon is unpublished
- The coupon type is set to "discount" instead of "coupon".
- The coupon has been deleted.
So it has to be one of those.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 days ago #215902
by shpuser
Replied by shpuser on topic Coupons not accepted?
1. The coupon code you entered on your checkout is different than the one you have configured in your coupon settings.
2. The coupon is unpublished
3. The coupon type is set to "discount" instead of "coupon".
4. The coupon has been deleted.
1. Which coupon settings? In general configuration I can't found something about it.
2. See screenshot
3. Yes, it's coupon, see screenshot
4. The coupon exist, see screenshot
Then tell me what are next steps to check? Why it don't works? 1 Year agou we used over 2000 coupons... is number of coupons unlimited?
2. The coupon is unpublished
3. The coupon type is set to "discount" instead of "coupon".
4. The coupon has been deleted.
1. Which coupon settings? In general configuration I can't found something about it.
2. See screenshot
3. Yes, it's coupon, see screenshot
4. The coupon exist, see screenshot
Then tell me what are next steps to check? Why it don't works? 1 Year agou we used over 2000 coupons... is number of coupons unlimited?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 days ago #215905
by shpuser
Replied by shpuser on topic Coupons not accepted?
Random effect, sometimes works and sometimes not...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 day ago #215912
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Coupons not accepted?
Hi,
The number of coupons you can use is unlimited.
The system works the same all the time.
So I can only think that there is a problem with the way you do your tests (like not writing correctly the coupon code).
You removed the coupon code from your screenshot, and you removed as well the category for which it applies, so I can't try to test it on your website.
The number of coupons you can use is unlimited.
The system works the same all the time.
So I can only think that there is a problem with the way you do your tests (like not writing correctly the coupon code).
You removed the coupon code from your screenshot, and you removed as well the category for which it applies, so I can't try to test it on your website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds