- Posts: 382
- Thank you received: 77
If name of badge is not written in English alt tag
10 years 11 months ago #218143
by almika
If name of badge is not written in English alt tag was created by almika
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 39.0.3
Hi!
If name of badge is not written in English alt tag of badge's image display wrong.
I try set Russian names for badges but that's what I get - look on screenshot!
Is it possible make alt tag true or turn off displaying it?
Thank you!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 39.0.3
Hi!
If name of badge is not written in English alt tag of badge's image display wrong.
I try set Russian names for badges but that's what I get - look on screenshot!
Is it possible make alt tag true or turn off displaying it?
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218146
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic If name of badge is not written in English alt tag
Hi,
I've tried to put Japanese text in the badge name with HikaShop 2.6.0 and it's working just fine :
take.ms/BNw0T
Nevertheless, if you want to remove that, you can remove the code
from the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/badge.php
I've tried to put Japanese text in the badge name with HikaShop 2.6.0 and it's working just fine :
take.ms/BNw0T
Nevertheless, if you want to remove that, you can remove the code
Code:
title="'.htmlentities(@$badge->badge_name).'" alt="'.htmlentities(@$badge->badge_name).'"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218261
by almika
Replied by almika on topic If name of badge is not written in English alt tag
Thank you, Nicolas!
I've tried Japanese text too :lol: , but nothing has changed
I also tried to remove the badge and recreate it, but without success.
I'll change the code after the site will be moved to hosting if the bug continues to appear.
Best regards
I've tried Japanese text too :lol: , but nothing has changed
I also tried to remove the badge and recreate it, but without success.
I'll change the code after the site will be moved to hosting if the bug continues to appear.
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds