discount one product if buy another different prod
10 years 11 months ago #218807
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
discount one product if buy another different prod was created by lacasetta
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
Hi,
i have a question that i could not be able to solve it.
I need a discount on only a product A if the customer buy some other produt B, C, D.
Example 1:
i buy one product B
I receive a discount on product A
Example 2:
i buy the products C and D and B
I receive a discount on produt A
Example 3:
i buy only one product A
I pay it without the discount
Is there a way, please?
Thanks in advance
Best regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
Hi,
i have a question that i could not be able to solve it.
I need a discount on only a product A if the customer buy some other produt B, C, D.
Example 1:
i buy one product B
I receive a discount on product A
Example 2:
i buy the products C and D and B
I receive a discount on produt A
Example 3:
i buy only one product A
I pay it without the discount
Is there a way, please?
Thanks in advance
Best regards
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 11 months ago #218813
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic discount one product if buy another different prod
Hello,
Currently, there is no option to do that, but checking that component will probably be a good idea : awodev.com/products/joomla/awocoupon
Currently, there is no option to do that, but checking that component will probably be a good idea : awodev.com/products/joomla/awocoupon
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PolishedGeek
-
- Offline
- Official HikaShop Development Partner
10 years 11 months ago #218912
by PolishedGeek
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
Replied by PolishedGeek on topic discount one product if buy another different prod
Yes, you can definitely do that type of discounting with AWO Coupons Pro.
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds