- Posts: 299
- Thank you received: 2
Rounding prices to no decimals
10 years 10 months ago #220105
by LAMF
Rounding prices to no decimals was created by LAMF
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.dsgbutiken.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.28
I administer a web shop where we now run a campaign with 10% discount on the entire web shops products.
But the problem is that the prices in SEK is now rounded to a two decimal value.
How do I get rid of all decimals so only full krona prices are displayed?
It seems like nothing is applying no matter how I try to set the rounding under the currency settings.
Any help highly appreciated.
/Micke
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.28
I administer a web shop where we now run a campaign with 10% discount on the entire web shops products.
But the problem is that the prices in SEK is now rounded to a two decimal value.
How do I get rid of all decimals so only full krona prices are displayed?
It seems like nothing is applying no matter how I try to set the rounding under the currency settings.
Any help highly appreciated.
/Micke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220118
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Rounding prices to no decimals
If you set the decimals to 0 in the currency settings it should do it.
Could you do a screenshot of how you configured your currency settings ?
Could you do a screenshot of how you configured your currency settings ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: LAMF
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #220221
by LAMF
Replied by LAMF on topic Rounding prices to no decimals
Hi,
Ok first I thought it was the rounding increment I had to set but found out that it is the Local and International fractional digits that does the trick.
Anyway thanks.
Ok first I thought it was the rounding increment I had to set but found out that it is the Local and International fractional digits that does the trick.
Anyway thanks.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by LAMF.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds