- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
Display coupon quota on Front End
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 2 months ago #245730
by zipadyduda
Display coupon quota on Front End was created by zipadyduda
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.35
I am trying to establish a scarcity model by using coupon quota.
I know that the coupon quota limits the number of times a user can use the coupon. So if I say, Only the first 100 people can use the promo code XX, then the quota will allow the first 100 users only.
But I would like the front end users to see how many are remaining and have this number count down to zero as the coupons are being used.
Is this possible, if so how?
Thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.35
I am trying to establish a scarcity model by using coupon quota.
I know that the coupon quota limits the number of times a user can use the coupon. So if I say, Only the first 100 people can use the promo code XX, then the quota will allow the first 100 users only.
But I would like the front end users to see how many are remaining and have this number count down to zero as the coupons are being used.
Is this possible, if so how?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245734
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Display coupon quota on Front End
Hi,
It will require some custom development in order to get the coupons from the database and display the quota minus the number of time it has been used.
Regards,
It will require some custom development in order to get the coupons from the database and display the quota minus the number of time it has been used.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds