- Posts: 252
- Thank you received: 1
Discount don't show in product list and detail
10 years 1 month ago #248342
by twscott
Discount don't show in product list and detail was created by twscott
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hi,
I've set discount but it just don't show on product list and detail, I really don't know why is that.
I have another developing site, it shows discount properly, and I export the product data from that site, and I found the discount just don't show, but the coupon is OK.
Is that possible that I provide the admin account for you to look into it?
My url is ccfia.org.tw/purity4/index.php/2016-08-1...A7%E6%99%82%E5%B0%9A
Best Regards
Scott
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hi,
I've set discount but it just don't show on product list and detail, I really don't know why is that.
I have another developing site, it shows discount properly, and I export the product data from that site, and I found the discount just don't show, but the coupon is OK.
Is that possible that I provide the admin account for you to look into it?
My url is ccfia.org.tw/purity4/index.php/2016-08-1...A7%E6%99%82%E5%B0%9A
Best Regards
Scott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 1 month ago #248354
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Discount don't show in product list and detail
Hello Scott,
In your case, you'll just have to go to the configuration page of the product listing content menu which have the ID number 1228 and use the "Discount" option.
In your case, you'll just have to go to the configuration page of the product listing content menu which have the ID number 1228 and use the "Discount" option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 weeks ago #249335
by twscott
Replied by twscott on topic Discount don't show in product list and detail
Hi Sir:
I go to the configuration page, but I can't find product listing content menu, even ID number 1228.
May you help to describe more detail about how to fix this issue?
Best Regards
Scott
I go to the configuration page, but I can't find product listing content menu, even ID number 1228.
May you help to describe more detail about how to fix this issue?
Best Regards
Scott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 weeks ago #249340
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Discount don't show in product list and detail
Hi,
It's the menu item with the alias "2016-08-17-09-40-08". You can edit it in the Joomla menu manager, like all the menu items.
You have to have it. That's the one displaying the main content on the page. You'll find the Discount option in the settings of that menu item.
It's the menu item with the alias "2016-08-17-09-40-08". You can edit it in the Joomla menu manager, like all the menu items.
You have to have it. That's the one displaying the main content on the page. You'll find the Discount option in the settings of that menu item.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 weeks ago #249378
by twscott
Replied by twscott on topic Discount don't show in product list and detail
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 weeks ago #249379
by twscott
Replied by twscott on topic Discount don't show in product list and detail
Dear Nicolas:
We had tried Discount target vendor setting, and it works well.
Still thanks, your help always helped.
BTW, is there any document of these information related about Hikamarket?
We want to know the purpose of these settings.
We had tried Discount target vendor setting, and it works well.
Still thanks, your help always helped.
BTW, is there any document of these information related about Hikamarket?
We want to know the purpose of these settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 weeks ago #249390
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Discount don't show in product list and detail
Hi,
Unfortunately, there is no documentation page for that.
Because HikaMarket adds his settings in the HikaShop discount page ; it is not an HikaMarket page which can be linked to the HikaMarket documentation.
And because HikaMarket is an add-on for HikaShop, putting the HikaMarket settings in the HikaShop discount documentation page does not sound right.
If you have an idea, we're fully aware for suggestions
Regards,
Unfortunately, there is no documentation page for that.
Because HikaMarket adds his settings in the HikaShop discount page ; it is not an HikaMarket page which can be linked to the HikaMarket documentation.
And because HikaMarket is an add-on for HikaShop, putting the HikaMarket settings in the HikaShop discount documentation page does not sound right.
If you have an idea, we're fully aware for suggestions
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 70
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #283547
by Bankthaworn
Replied by Bankthaworn on topic Discount don't show in product list and detail
Thanks I can fix it too
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Bankthaworn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds