- Posts: 105
- Thank you received: 6
Won't apply coupon code
9 years 11 months ago #251553
by panefs
Won't apply coupon code was created by panefs
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.panosfx.com/commercial-free-photoshop-actions/filmstrips
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome latest, Firefox latest
It's been more than 1 month that I am encountering this strange issue. It happens sporadically, yet quite often.
I am adding a product that has a coupon code, to the cart, and I proceed to checkout.
I enter the coupon code and click on "Click to add". Nothing happens. The page is refreshed but the coupon is not applied.
If I try to enter the coupon again, the page is refreshed but this time the product is removed from the shopping cart!
If I try for the third time, it works. Strange.
You can check it on this page:
www.panosfx.com/commercial-free-photoshop-actions/filmstrips
Try to enter the valid coupon code: orange
Thanks
Panos
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome latest, Firefox latest
It's been more than 1 month that I am encountering this strange issue. It happens sporadically, yet quite often.
I am adding a product that has a coupon code, to the cart, and I proceed to checkout.
I enter the coupon code and click on "Click to add". Nothing happens. The page is refreshed but the coupon is not applied.
If I try to enter the coupon again, the page is refreshed but this time the product is removed from the shopping cart!
If I try for the third time, it works. Strange.
You can check it on this page:
www.panosfx.com/commercial-free-photoshop-actions/filmstrips
Try to enter the valid coupon code: orange
Thanks
Panos
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #251555
by panefs
Replied by panefs on topic Won't apply coupon code
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by panefs.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251557
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Won't apply coupon code
Hi,
I tried to reproduce the problem on your link but it works for me on each try.
Could it be linked to some caching on your website or web server ?
Does it happen only when you're logged in ? Or connected as a guest ? Or as anonymous ? Or regardless of that ?
I tried to reproduce the problem on your link but it works for me on each try.
Could it be linked to some caching on your website or web server ?
Does it happen only when you're logged in ? Or connected as a guest ? Or as anonymous ? Or regardless of that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251608
by panefs
Replied by panefs on topic Won't apply coupon code
Hello Nicolas.
What's strange is that it happens sporadically (not always, but rather often):
I tried to reproduce it now and in all instances it worked as expected.
But yesterday the coupon would often not apply, no matter:
I regret for not testing it on my Mac as well, when the issue occurred. I can't explain why it happens.
What's strange is that it happens sporadically (not always, but rather often):
I tried to reproduce it now and in all instances it worked as expected.
But yesterday the coupon would often not apply, no matter:
- the browser that I used (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, on my PC), with cache cleared
- if I had logged in prior to proceeding to checkout, or not.
I regret for not testing it on my Mac as well, when the issue occurred. I can't explain why it happens.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251631
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Won't apply coupon code
Hello,
If you find a method to reproduce your issue in each try don't hesitate, to contact us with a detailed way to process.
Of course, I hope too that this issue won't appear anymore, for your good business work !
Don't hesitate to go back to our forum if there is something news about this subject.
Regards
If you find a method to reproduce your issue in each try don't hesitate, to contact us with a detailed way to process.
Of course, I hope too that this issue won't appear anymore, for your good business work !
Don't hesitate to go back to our forum if there is something news about this subject.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds