- Posts: 431
- Thank you received: 19
Getting hikashop points after registration
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #261767
by neo191987
Getting hikashop points after registration was created by neo191987
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
Hi I want to ask you to be possible when the user is registered to receive certain hikashop points once. (Please move topic in Discount & Coupon, I saw very late this section and no longer allows me to move. )
Hi I want to ask you to be possible when the user is registered to receive certain hikashop points once. (Please move topic in Discount & Coupon, I saw very late this section and no longer allows me to move. )
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by neo191987.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #261807
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Getting hikashop points after registration
Hi,
I removed your self-reply in order to let you stay in your original place in the queue.
Please understand that we answer to all message but we reply to old messages in priority, because of personal issues our support have some delay so sometimes it could require more time but we still reply under 24 hours (and around 12-14 hours for most messages).
Yes it is possible to give points to a customer when he register.
I think the best would be to use a mass action so you can directly put a value in the "user_points" user field thanks to the user creation trigger.
Regards,
I removed your self-reply in order to let you stay in your original place in the queue.
Please understand that we answer to all message but we reply to old messages in priority, because of personal issues our support have some delay so sometimes it could require more time but we still reply under 24 hours (and around 12-14 hours for most messages).
Yes it is possible to give points to a customer when he register.
I think the best would be to use a mass action so you can directly put a value in the "user_points" user field thanks to the user creation trigger.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neo191987
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #261860
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic Getting hikashop points after registration
Thanks for the reply. I understand you. Currently tune up and do a full a test of Hikashop and all its additions to my website and I might be a little more active if you do not find any information or have any bug. I hope not to bother you but I'm working on a plan and now we must fulfill this task.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds