- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 1
Coupon for 3 product
8 years 9 months ago #284290
by lensky
Coupon for 3 product was created by lensky
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.32
I want to create a coupon people can buy and gift that sounds like 'take 3 of anything for free'
I set the coupon code to 100% of value than I set the minimum number of items for the coupon to apply to 3.
all works. but if people put 4 stuff in the cart it still work!
how can I set the cart to be at maximum 3 items to let the code work?
thank you
Elena
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.32
I want to create a coupon people can buy and gift that sounds like 'take 3 of anything for free'
I set the coupon code to 100% of value than I set the minimum number of items for the coupon to apply to 3.
all works. but if people put 4 stuff in the cart it still work!
how can I set the cart to be at maximum 3 items to let the code work?
thank you
Elena
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #284292
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Coupon for 3 product
Hi,
There is no option for that. Instead of setting a 100% percentage, I would recommend setting a fixed value in that case.
For example, if all your products cost 5€, then you could have a 15€ coupon.
Other than that, there are no options to do exactly what you want.
You would either need a custom plugin or AWO Coupon:
awodev.com/products
There is no option for that. Instead of setting a 100% percentage, I would recommend setting a fixed value in that case.
For example, if all your products cost 5€, then you could have a 15€ coupon.
Other than that, there are no options to do exactly what you want.
You would either need a custom plugin or AWO Coupon:
awodev.com/products
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds