Shipping Discount (Coupon) is not working
- MacNaughton
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 1 month ago #296404
by MacNaughton
====================================
Michael S. "Mac" Miller
Webmaster
Bengalhome Enterprises
webmaster@bengalhome.com
Shipping Discount (Coupon) is not working was created by MacNaughton
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.macnaughton-macmillan.org
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 67.0.3396.99 (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
Debug on
Greetings,
I have set up a one day discount for shipping on 1 item. (See capture Shipping Coupon.png)
But when I run a test, the discount is not applied to shipping but rather to the product. (See capture Check Out.png)
What am I doing wrong?
I realize the bottom line price is the same but for accounting purposes I would like to have the result appropriately shown.
Many Thanks,
Mac Miller
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 67.0.3396.99 (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
Debug on
Greetings,
I have set up a one day discount for shipping on 1 item. (See capture Shipping Coupon.png)
But when I run a test, the discount is not applied to shipping but rather to the product. (See capture Check Out.png)
What am I doing wrong?
I realize the bottom line price is the same but for accounting purposes I would like to have the result appropriately shown.
Many Thanks,
Mac Miller
====================================
Michael S. "Mac" Miller
Webmaster
Bengalhome Enterprises
webmaster@bengalhome.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 1 month ago #296415
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shipping Discount (Coupon) is not working
Hello,
I'm sorry but I don't understand your issue.
You have a coupon and its discount is the shipping price.
If you want a shipping with "0.00" price ; you will have to create a special shipping method.
But a coupon is a coupon ; a line in the cart which have a negative value.
And that coupon is applied on the shipping, with the value of the shipping..
So for what we can see ; it's working fine !
Regards,
I'm sorry but I don't understand your issue.
You have a coupon and its discount is the shipping price.
If you want a shipping with "0.00" price ; you will have to create a special shipping method.
But a coupon is a coupon ; a line in the cart which have a negative value.
And that coupon is applied on the shipping, with the value of the shipping..
So for what we can see ; it's working fine !
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds