- Posts: 332
- Thank you received: 6
Weird display on coupon or discount list
- LukeDouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 6 months ago #305187
by LukeDouglas
Weird display on coupon or discount list was created by LukeDouglas
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 73.0.3683.86 (64 bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I am getting a weird display when doing a search on the Orders / Coupons or Orders / Discount display.
The normal display is just find. It only has this glitch when I do a search. FYI, when I open up a record, the code field is just fine. It is only on the list display.
Any ideas?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 73.0.3683.86 (64 bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I am getting a weird display when doing a search on the Orders / Coupons or Orders / Discount display.
The normal display is just find. It only has this glitch when I do a search. FYI, when I open up a record, the code field is just fine. It is only on the list display.
Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago #305189
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Weird display on coupon or discount list
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback.
That's nothing to be worried about. It's just a display glitch on the listing. We'll fix that for the next release of HikaShop.
Thank you for your feedback.
That's nothing to be worried about. It's just a display glitch on the listing. We'll fix that for the next release of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LukeDouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 332
- Thank you received: 6
7 years 6 months ago #305199
by LukeDouglas
Replied by LukeDouglas on topic Weird display on coupon or discount list
Thanks for the update Nicolas!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds