Discount for a product assigned to a user
- nico.van.leeuwen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 3 months ago #205210
by nico.van.leeuwen
Discount for a product assigned to a user was created by nico.van.leeuwen
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
I would like for it to be possible to assign a discount for a product to a single user account.
To make this possible now I have to put the user in it's own group first, so I can assign the discount to a joomla user group (which are a bit confusingly called access levels in Hikashop :blink: )
I hope there are more users that would like to see this
Keep up the good work !
I would like for it to be possible to assign a discount for a product to a single user account.
To make this possible now I have to put the user in it's own group first, so I can assign the discount to a joomla user group (which are a bit confusingly called access levels in Hikashop :blink: )
I hope there are more users that would like to see this
Keep up the good work !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205219
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Discount for a product assigned to a user
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback.
It's something we have on our todo list. For now, it requires to go through user groups yes.
Thank you for your feedback.
It's something we have on our todo list. For now, it requires to go through user groups yes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nico.van.leeuwen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
10 years 11 months ago #217631
by nico.van.leeuwen
Replied by nico.van.leeuwen on topic Discount for a product assigned to a user
Hi Nicolas,
I don't suppose you can give any hint on wheter this feature would make it in any release soon?
Saves me making a few thousand categories
Although I'm quite happy with all the improvements in the 2.6.0 release.
Keep up the good work, I just renewed to the max !
Kind regards,
Nico
I don't suppose you can give any hint on wheter this feature would make it in any release soon?
Saves me making a few thousand categories
Although I'm quite happy with all the improvements in the 2.6.0 release.
Keep up the good work, I just renewed to the max !
Kind regards,
Nico
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217637
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Discount for a product assigned to a user
Hi,
We didn't work on that yet. We'll come to it eventually
We didn't work on that yet. We'll come to it eventually
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #286656
by arnask
Replied by arnask on topic Discount for a product assigned to a user
Eventually... but i need it now
What should i do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #286657
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Discount for a product assigned to a user
Hi,
We actually worked on that feature two months ago. That feature is ready to ship for the next release of HikaShop.
Right now, you would have to develop a plugin to be able to restrict discounts or coupons to specific users without using user groups.
We still have some work on another feature before the next version is ready to be released. We hope to release it at the beginning of February or mid-February, if you want wait till then.
We actually worked on that feature two months ago. That feature is ready to ship for the next release of HikaShop.
Right now, you would have to develop a plugin to be able to restrict discounts or coupons to specific users without using user groups.
We still have some work on another feature before the next version is ready to be released. We hope to release it at the beginning of February or mid-February, if you want wait till then.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #286895
by arnask
Replied by arnask on topic Discount for a product assigned to a user
i'll wait, thanks for info nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds