- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
Back end last update display
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 5 months ago #235726
by Holmes-Pierce
Back end last update display was created by Holmes-Pierce
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
Hello,
My stock is quite fluid and I regularly update it throughout the day. On occasion, I do forget whether or not I have made the changes to stock levels. I was wondering if it was possible to have a "last updated on ...." in the backend product pages?
Thanks,
Hal
Hello,
My stock is quite fluid and I regularly update it throughout the day. On occasion, I do forget whether or not I have made the changes to stock levels. I was wondering if it was possible to have a "last updated on ...." in the backend product pages?
Thanks,
Hal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235775
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Back end last update display
Hi,
Yes, that's possible with a small modification.
Go in the menu Display>Views and edit the file "show" of the view "product" for your backend template. There, you can add such code:
Yes, that's possible with a small modification.
Go in the menu Display>Views and edit the file "show" of the view "product" for your backend template. There, you can add such code:
Code:
<?php echo hikashop_getDate($this->product->product_modified,'%Y-%m-%d %H:%M'); ?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 5 months ago #236121
by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Back end last update display
Thank you for your help.
I added the code, but I couldn't see any difference in the back end. Any ideas why?
Many thanks,
Hal
I added the code, but I couldn't see any difference in the back end. Any ideas why?
Many thanks,
Hal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 5 months ago #236136
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Back end last update display
Hello Hal,
You should probable check that you edited the good file of the back-end template that you are actually using.
Thanks.
You should probable check that you edited the good file of the back-end template that you are actually using.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 5 months ago #236254
by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Back end last update display
There isn't a "show" view for the product template in the backend. I tried adding it to listing, but it didn't work.
Thanks,
Hal
Thanks,
Hal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236262
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Back end last update display
Hi,
Sorry, I meant "form" not "show".
Sorry, I meant "form" not "show".
The following user(s) said Thank You: Holmes-Pierce
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 5 months ago #236343
by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Back end last update display
That's amazing, thanks.
It's already helped me
It's already helped me
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 5 months ago #236367
by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Back end last update display
Would it be possible to show the 'User' that made those changes as well please?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236376
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Back end last update display
Hi,
That information is not stored. So it would be more complex and require a custom product field and a plugin to store the user when a modification is being made.
That information is not stored. So it would be more complex and require a custom product field and a plugin to store the user when a modification is being made.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds