Different types of units
10 years 5 months ago #237862
by vanway
Different types of units was created by vanway
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.tiendamat.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
Hi,
for next releases, I'd like to know if it would be posible to add different types of units.
To give an example, some things are in bags of 100 or bags of 250. It would be nice to be able to create different units and then chose what kind of unit it is. In this example we would have: "unit", "bag of 100" and "bag of 250".
Thank you
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
Hi,
for next releases, I'd like to know if it would be posible to add different types of units.
To give an example, some things are in bags of 100 or bags of 250. It would be nice to be able to create different units and then chose what kind of unit it is. In this example we would have: "unit", "bag of 100" and "bag of 250".
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237871
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Different types of units
Hi,
Please read the section "I sell packed products, how can I change "each" text in the product page ?" of our FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/106-faq.html#tran
Please read the section "I sell packed products, how can I change "each" text in the product page ?" of our FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/106-faq.html#tran
The following user(s) said Thank You: vanway
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238049
by vanway
Replied by vanway on topic Different types of units
That worked fantastic. Thank you Nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds