- Posts: 96
- Thank you received: 1
hikashop v3 user control panel customer account
9 years 6 months ago #266072
by dafyalex
hikashop v3 user control panel customer account was created by dafyalex
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
netweb3d.com/shopping-mauritius/fr/hikas...stration/user/cpanel
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
Hi,
I'm testing Hikashop V3 and I have an issue with user cpanel.
It shows the options in very compact way, with very small icons (see attached files, before and after v3).
I did'nt find how to fix this.
Thank's for your help.
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
Hi,
I'm testing Hikashop V3 and I have an issue with user cpanel.
It shows the options in very compact way, with very small icons (see attached files, before and after v3).
I did'nt find how to fix this.
Thank's for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #266078
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic hikashop v3 user control panel customer account
Hello,
I guess that you have a custom CSS and you do not have the new CSS content from the "frontend_default" file.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Regards,
I guess that you have a custom CSS and you do not have the new CSS content from the "frontend_default" file.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds