- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 2
Extended Filter functionality
9 years 3 months ago #272892
by tgowans1
Extended Filter functionality was created by tgowans1
Can mod_hikashop_filter and classes/filter.php be extended so that they also include a "Display Name" field, I have lots of fields on my website with the same name but applied to different menus and categories. It therefore gets difficult to distinguish which field to edit.
I have modified files in my subscription for my needs but it would be nice to see this functionality added in by default.
I have modified files in my subscription for my needs but it would be nice to see this functionality added in by default.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #272894
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Extended Filter functionality
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. We'll look into adding a field like that in the future.
Thank you for your feedback. We'll look into adding a field like that in the future.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds