Extra body class based on checkout step
8 years 11 months ago #280488
by kyratn
Extra body class based on checkout step was created by kyratn
Hi,
Would it be possible that hikashop team could add different body class based on checkout step?
1. As for know we have classes in body tag like view-listing, view-checkout... If we could also have some class like "step-1" for step 1 and so on...This would allow to apply different css based on checkout step.
2. Also if we could load this as active variable in template index.php file we could have different modules/blocks based on step.
Example: Right now we use something like this:
If we could check checkout step this would allow to have more customizations....
Can this be done?
I hope you see my point....
Kind Regards
Would it be possible that hikashop team could add different body class based on checkout step?
1. As for know we have classes in body tag like view-listing, view-checkout... If we could also have some class like "step-1" for step 1 and so on...This would allow to apply different css based on checkout step.
2. Also if we could load this as active variable in template index.php file we could have different modules/blocks based on step.
Example: Right now we use something like this:
Code:
$view = $app->input->getCmd('view', '');
if ($view == 'product') { echo $this['template']->render('checkout-left');
If we could check checkout step this would allow to have more customizations....
Can this be done?
I hope you see my point....
Kind Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #280491
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Extra body class based on checkout step
Hello,
Body classes are handle by templates.
It's not related to Joomla core or the components.
Regards,
Body classes are handle by templates.
It's not related to Joomla core or the components.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #280562
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Extra body class based on checkout step
Hi,
1. So classes inside body like "view-product" isnt added by hikashop?
2. Then how could have different class based on checkout step?
I thought about using url parameters but looking for better solution.
Thanks
1. So classes inside body like "view-product" isnt added by hikashop?
2. Then how could have different class based on checkout step?
I thought about using url parameters but looking for better solution.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #280568
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Extra body class based on checkout step
Hello,
1 - I don't understand your question since I gave you an answer.
As I wrote, it's handle by templates. Just take a look at "index.php" file of your template and you'll see !
2 - Clearly not in the body but it can be related to the checkout content view.
Just override the view "checkout / show" to add some extra classes in the main container.
Regards,
1 - I don't understand your question since I gave you an answer.
As I wrote, it's handle by templates. Just take a look at "index.php" file of your template and you'll see !
2 - Clearly not in the body but it can be related to the checkout content view.
Just override the view "checkout / show" to add some extra classes in the main container.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds