Skip to main content

Multi-Teired Affiliate System?

More
12 years 2 days ago #174100 by jerrico
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3

Good day,
I'm needing to add a two-tiered affiliate system, where if someone comes to the site via an affiliate link, and becomes an affiliate, the first affiliate gets a (smaller) flat-fee bonus for the sales generated from the child affiliate.

I've searched, but the most recent mention of this was over a year ago, so I'm hoping it has been added since then?

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 days ago #174102 by Jerome
Hi,

The HikaShop affiliate plugin does not provide such kind of feature.
But HikaShop have some third party extensions that you will be able to find in our documentation (under "integration") or in the joomla extension directory.
I see for example "Affiliate Tracker by Joomla That" but I can't tell you if it will feet to your requirements.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #204802 by Customizedvapor
Modes that even integrate into Hikashop?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #204803 by Customizedvapor
Does that* only multi tiered third party I could find that says easy Hikashop integration is only joomla 2.5 compatible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #204926 by nicolas
I would recommend to contact them.
On our end, having a multi tiered affiliate system would require redeveloping that feature from 0 so it would be a lot of work and we don't plan on doing it in the short term.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum