Using Joomla Registration - to become Partner?

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikaserial Subscription Hikashop Business
10 months 1 week ago #352507

-- Joomla version -- : 4.03
-- PHP version -- : 802

Could you please clarify if my users registered with Joomla registration form - do they become affiliate partners by default? In configuration setting I have selected Yes - become partner on Hika registration. Could you please tell me that by using Joomla registration they are automatically becoming Hika affiliates partners and their partners link going to work without them change anything on their account?
Oleg

The following user(s) said Thank You: ssnobben

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13075
10 months 1 week ago #352513

Hi,

Are you talking about the "Add a 'become a partner' checkbox on the registration form" setting ? If you activate that setting, you'll get a checkbox on the HikaShop registration form so that the user can check it to become a partner.
HikaShop won't add that checkbox to the Joomla registration form, and thus the users registering from there won't be able to do so.
What you can do is to activate the "Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop Plugin" in the Joomla plugins manager. That way, your users will only register through HikaShop, and thus they will get the checkbox.

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikaserial Subscription Hikashop Business
10 months 1 week ago #352564

How previously registered via Joomla registration users can became partners if they would like to? What they should do if they are not registered via HIka Registration form?

Last edit: 10 months 1 week ago by alexmartin.

10 months 1 week ago #352565

Hi,

You can create a menu item of the type HikaShop affiliate program via the Joomla menu manager.
There, logged in users will be able to become partner and check their affiliate stats once they are one.

• Thank you received: 4
9 months 4 days ago #353820

Ok.

But can you create a plugin that also activate that on Joomla registration page + EasySocial registration page(s)? I need this solution to a membership types of solution too

9 months 4 days ago #353829

Hi,

It is technically possible for the Joomla registration. However, with the "Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop Plugin" being already available to circumvent this, there is not many who would need an integration directly in the Joomla registration page so we don't have plans to work on this ourselves as part of the normal HikaShop release process. But any PHP developer should be able to create such plugin.
For EasySocial, I don't know if they provide the necessary plugin events to be able to do that. A redirection from their registration page to HikaShop's would be way easier to implement though.

9 months 17 hours ago #353934

Problem is that you would have many different registration profiles and I dont know if you have one for HikaShop redirect if that could work just specifically for HikaShop profile then. :whistle:

9 months 1 day ago #353953

Hi,

I'm not sure I understand your last message.
If you redirect the Joomla registration to HikaShop's and the EasySocial registration form to HikaShop's, you can just provide access to the Joomla profile edit page and configure the HikaShop user synchronization plugin settings to display the custom user fields of your HikaShop there. And you can create custom user fields via the menu Display>Custom fields in HikaShop. That way, you'll get the fields in the registration form displayed by HikaShop, and on the profile edit page of the user.

6 months 3 weeks ago #355692

Yes I would like to have a Joomla user registration with different user groups affliations, not only one register type there to route the different affiliate accounts and use points ( points per lead/maxium points achieve) instead of money transaction.

what you think would this be possible?

6 months 3 weeks ago #355705

Hi,

Hard to say. I don't understand what this entails.
If you just want to display different fields based on a "user type" the user selects on the registration form, you could just use the "display limited to" setting of the custom fields.

6 months 3 weeks ago #355718

Ok thks for input I think I have to use Joomlathat Affiliate extension with Hika to solve this really..

Cheers!

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds