- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Add product description to customer/admin email
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #150855
by Paganikon
Add product description to customer/admin email was created by Paganikon
-- url of the page with the problem -- :http://www.setup-pilotage.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I realize there is already one subject just like this : hikashop.com/forum/checkout/864527-how-t...-to-admin-email.html
But couldn't really understand the solution :oops:
I only have a few product which have a description (the ones with reductions, like "Baptême offert pour l'achat de ce stage"). I want to display this descritpion under the product name in the email.
For my email modifications, I have been using the Views->Emails for the moment.
Merci d'avance pour le retour, super travail à tous
Loïc
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I realize there is already one subject just like this : hikashop.com/forum/checkout/864527-how-t...-to-admin-email.html
But couldn't really understand the solution :oops:
I only have a few product which have a description (the ones with reductions, like "Baptême offert pour l'achat de ce stage"). I want to display this descritpion under the product name in the email.
For my email modifications, I have been using the Views->Emails for the moment.
Merci d'avance pour le retour, super travail à tous
Loïc
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by Paganikon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #150893
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Add product description to customer/admin email
Hi,
You have to edit in the mail menu "order_status_notification.preload.php", "order_admin_notification.preload.php", "order_status_notification.html.php" and "order_admin_notification.html.php".
In the preload files, add:
After:
And in the html, add:
Before (for example):
You have to edit in the mail menu "order_status_notification.preload.php", "order_admin_notification.preload.php", "order_status_notification.html.php" and "order_admin_notification.html.php".
In the preload files, add:
Code:
$cartProduct['PRODUCT_DESCRIPTION'] = '<p>'.$item->order_product_description.'</p>';
Code:
$cartProduct['PRODUCT_DOWNLOAD'] = $t;
And in the html, add:
Code:
{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_DESCRIPTION}
Code:
{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_DOWNLOAD}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151726
by Paganikon
Replied by Paganikon on topic Add product description to customer/admin email
Haven't had the chance of testing this, but I'm sure it works perfectly ! Thanks for the quick answer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds