- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 2
Customer Fields
- BounceHouseOwner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #240394
by BounceHouseOwner
Customer Fields was created by BounceHouseOwner
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
Attached is my image.
I tried to make the start and end time required, but my browser kept asking me to enter a value. I had to make it not required in order to proceed to the next screen. How do I make this required?
I would like put the end time next to the start time instead of under it. How do I change this?
Do you know why the date box has the additional information after the date? I get this when I go to the next screen and go back to the date screen.
Lastly, I would like to have custom fields during each step of the check out. How do I do this? For example, one step will have date and times with the last step asking for additional custom questions.
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
Attached is my image.
I tried to make the start and end time required, but my browser kept asking me to enter a value. I had to make it not required in order to proceed to the next screen. How do I make this required?
I would like put the end time next to the start time instead of under it. How do I change this?
Do you know why the date box has the additional information after the date? I get this when I go to the next screen and go back to the date screen.
Lastly, I would like to have custom fields during each step of the check out. How do I do this? For example, one step will have date and times with the last step asking for additional custom questions.
Thanks
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by BounceHouseOwner.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240417
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Customer Fields
Hi,
1. Could you provide screenshots of the settings of your custom fields ?
2. You'll have to edit the file "fields" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views.
3. What do you mean ? Could you do a screenshot of the problem ?
4. You can do like that:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/877364-p...-checkout-steps.html
1. Could you provide screenshots of the settings of your custom fields ?
2. You'll have to edit the file "fields" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views.
3. What do you mean ? Could you do a screenshot of the problem ?
4. You can do like that:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/877364-p...-checkout-steps.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- BounceHouseOwner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 2
10 years 4 months ago #240494
by BounceHouseOwner
Replied by BounceHouseOwner on topic Customer Fields
Hi Nicolas
1. Do you want to see more of the screen than what I have attached above?
2. I see the "Checkout" button in the display section of the custom field but I don't see where I would put this custom field "End Time" next to the "Start Time".
3. The "Date of Event" field is in the image originally attached. Please let me know if you need me to provide more screen.
4. Where would I enter the custom coding? Is that in the CSS section?
1. Do you want to see more of the screen than what I have attached above?
2. I see the "Checkout" button in the display section of the custom field but I don't see where I would put this custom field "End Time" next to the "Start Time".
3. The "Date of Event" field is in the image originally attached. Please let me know if you need me to provide more screen.
4. Where would I enter the custom coding? Is that in the CSS section?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240504
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Customer Fields
Hi,
1. No, the screenshot that you provided is about the display of the custom field.
What I want to see is a screenshot of the settings of the custom field with the problem.
2. As I said, it would require modifying the code of the view file displaying the custom fields in the checkout. It's not in the options of the custom field. You need to be a developer to do that, or ask one to do it for you.
3. Are you talking about the text disableFunc...? That must be a bug. In fact, it might be linked to the point 1. Can you confirm that you're using a custom field of the type "advanced datepicker" and not "simple datepicker" ?
4. You can do that in the menu Display>Views:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
1. No, the screenshot that you provided is about the display of the custom field.
What I want to see is a screenshot of the settings of the custom field with the problem.
2. As I said, it would require modifying the code of the view file displaying the custom fields in the checkout. It's not in the options of the custom field. You need to be a developer to do that, or ask one to do it for you.
3. Are you talking about the text disableFunc...? That must be a bug. In fact, it might be linked to the point 1. Can you confirm that you're using a custom field of the type "advanced datepicker" and not "simple datepicker" ?
4. You can do that in the menu Display>Views:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- BounceHouseOwner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 2
10 years 4 months ago #240624
by BounceHouseOwner
Replied by BounceHouseOwner on topic Customer Fields
1. I have attached the start and end time settings.
2. Thanks
3. I don't see an option for Advanced Datepicker. I attached the date file for you to see.
4. Thanks. I will take a look.
2. Thanks
3. I don't see an option for Advanced Datepicker. I attached the date file for you to see.
4. Thanks. I will take a look.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240629
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Customer Fields
Hi,
1. You need your custom fields for the start and end time to be single dropdowns. Then, make the fields required.
3. Then, enable the HikaShop date picker plugin via the Joomla plugins manager and that should appear.
1. You need your custom fields for the start and end time to be single dropdowns. Then, make the fields required.
3. Then, enable the HikaShop date picker plugin via the Joomla plugins manager and that should appear.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- BounceHouseOwner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 2
10 years 4 months ago #240700
by BounceHouseOwner
Replied by BounceHouseOwner on topic Customer Fields
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks.
1. I used multiple instead of single because if I chose single it would not reduce the size of the box. I wanted it short because of the large number of items.
3. Thanks. I will take a look and let you know if I have questions.
Thanks.
1. I used multiple instead of single because if I chose single it would not reduce the size of the box. I wanted it short because of the large number of items.
3. Thanks. I will take a look and let you know if I have questions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240745
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Customer Fields
Hi,
1. In that case, use a single dropdown and in the "custom_fields" file of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views, change the code:
to:
1. In that case, use a single dropdown and in the "custom_fields" file of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views, change the code:
Code:
echo $this->fieldsClass->display(
$oneExtraField,
$this->$type->$fieldName,
'data['.$type.']['.$fieldName.']',
false,
' '.$onWhat.'="hikashopToggleFields(this.value,\''.$fieldName.'\',\''.$type.'\',0);"'
);
Code:
echo str_replace('size="1"','size="3"',$this->fieldsClass->display(
$oneExtraField,
$this->$type->$fieldName,
'data['.$type.']['.$fieldName.']',
false,
' '.$onWhat.'="hikashopToggleFields(this.value,\''.$fieldName.'\',\''.$type.'\',0);"'
));
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- BounceHouseOwner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 2
10 years 3 months ago #242025
by BounceHouseOwner
Replied by BounceHouseOwner on topic Customer Fields
I'm working on #3 above. The date box is now not showing me the calendar. The backend has the preview perfect but the site doesn't have the calendar button for the customer to click on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #242028
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Customer Fields
Hi,
Please download again the install package of HikaShop on our website via the menu My account>My subscriptions and install it on your website. We've added a few patches since the release of the 2.6.3 concerning the advanced date picker. It's working fine now on our end with the latest build.
Please download again the install package of HikaShop on our website via the menu My account>My subscriptions and install it on your website. We've added a few patches since the release of the 2.6.3 concerning the advanced date picker. It's working fine now on our end with the latest build.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- BounceHouseOwner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 2
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #242083
by BounceHouseOwner
Replied by BounceHouseOwner on topic Customer Fields
I downloaded the zip package of Hikashop Business and uploaded the file through the extension manager in Joomla. There were no changes for me. The date still does not show the calendar box. Was I supposed to use the other links in my subscriptions?
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by BounceHouseOwner.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243897
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Customer Fields
Hi,
The Advanced date picker display will display a "calendar image" only if you're using the "bootstrap design".
In the front-end, if you do not have the "bootstrap design" you indicate that you do not have the CSS for Bootstrap 2, so you do not have the Bootstrap 2 icons.
The latest patches in HikaShop for the Advanced date picker are related to possible javascript issues.
If you want to add a button in the current version of the advanced date picker, it will require a modification of the plugin (which will be reset when you will update HikaShop).
Regards,
The Advanced date picker display will display a "calendar image" only if you're using the "bootstrap design".
In the front-end, if you do not have the "bootstrap design" you indicate that you do not have the CSS for Bootstrap 2, so you do not have the Bootstrap 2 icons.
The latest patches in HikaShop for the Advanced date picker are related to possible javascript issues.
If you want to add a button in the current version of the advanced date picker, it will require a modification of the plugin (which will be reset when you will update HikaShop).
Code:
$ret = '<input type="text" id="'.$datepicker_id.'" data-picker="'.$id.'" data-options="'.$dateOptions.'" class="hikashop_datepicker" value="'.$txtValue.'"/>';
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds