Skip to main content

"Unknown code" on invalid coupon

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #271296 by peteo
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7
-- PHP version -- : 7.1

I get a Joomla error message when I enter an invalid coupon during checkout. Where do I find that language string so I can improve it?

And when I enter a valid coupon I get:
Code:
0 - Cannot access protected property checkoutController::$checkout_workflow
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by peteo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #271297 by Jerome
Hello,

Can you please activate temporally the debug mode in your Joomla global configuration in order to have more details about the error ; we need to have a "call stack" or the file (with line) where the error is generated.
You can also consult the PHP error log in order to get a more detailed message (including the filename and the line)

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #271441 by peteo
The PHP error log is empty so I think you see best for yourself. Î sent you the login details via pm. Did you see it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #271492 by peteo
Guuuuuys ... I really need help here

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #271471 by nicolas
Hi,

Can you please activate temporally the debug mode in your Joomla global configuration in order to have more details about the error ; we need to have a "call stack" or the file (with line) where the error is generated.
You'll see the additional debug data when you reproduce the problem on your frontend with that setting activated.

Please understand that we are several persons answering the support and thus I don't have the access you sent to Jerome.
That's why we usually recommend to send such access via our contact form along with a link to the thread so please go through our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #271521 by peteo
I just sent the same message via the contact form now. Please have a look. I switched on debug mode but was not able to find a call stack.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #271529 by peteo
Now I see the error:
Code:
.../checkout.html?ctrl=checkout&task=show&cid=1 500 (Internal Server Error)
The logs folder is still empty.
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by peteo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #271558 by Jerome
Hello,

Unfortunately, the "500 Internal Server Error" indicates that there is an error but it's still not the log we need to understand what is going on.

Now ; regarding your very first message, someone got the same issue and that person were able to provide the requested details for the PHP error log.
www.hikashop.com/forum/14-hikaserial/890...r-applying-code.html

Regards,

PS : Please follow the instructions written in my forum signature and never send me private message. I don't read them, I do not even receive a notification and they are automatically deleted.

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #271582 by peteo
Thanks. Removing the Hikaserial from the checkout solved it. question is why you dont prevent that error in your code or rather why is Hikaserial Version not in sync with Hikashop?

So if nobody reads pm anyway why is that feature not disabled in the first place?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #271586 by Jerome
Hello,

HikaSerial 1.10.4 has been release one year ago ; I'm afraid that one year ago I couldn't know that this error will happen.
And HikaSerial do not add his special "coupon" block in the checkout ; it's something made by the website owner.
As explained in the other thread ; it is made for very very very specific cases.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum